Monday 9 November 2009

hubby's birthday!

Hello again!
It was hubby's birthday on Saturday and I was stuck for images for his cards, poor love has had all my stamps and digis!! lol! so I drew one specially and have called the cute guy Clive after hubby! not sure if he thinks this is a compliment or not !! lol!!
I've used the sketch from the C4E recipe challenge HERE. Really quick sketch to work with.

I have coloured the image with coloured pencils, i didn't wait long enough for the ink to dry, whoops! It was too late in the night to be making a noise with the heat gun!

He still needs some work me thinks, he could work well for Christmas too, maybe add a Santa hat and change the patterns on the presents???? will have to have a play.
The sentiment is one of the c4e DT girls, Suzette's new sentiment stamps and this weeks prize on the c4e recipe challenge. I liked how I could use a sentiment designed for Christmas for a birthday!



card recipe
PP - K&co
CS - Bazzill
image - own
stamp - crafty sentiments stamps
Aida thread
coloured pencils
Thanks for stopping by
take care
hugs
Michele
xxx

5 comments:

  1. oh hun sure he will love it you are so clever drawing that yourself hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun sure he will love it you are so clever drawing that yourself hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Michele, but in a manly way lol! Excellent image girl, keep up the good work.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,
    Wish I could draw something half as good as this for my hubby! I love his expression & his heart shaped feet! Those papers are rather gorgeous too. Love it!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect Michele, happy birthday to your hubby. The image is brilliant great job.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails