Wednesday 12 November 2008

PTW - challenge

There is another fab sketch from Dawny at PTW (check it out here)
I liked this sketch, I can see a few more cards being made with it!!
As I said before I am using only materials from my stash and freebies this year, my personal challenge!!! boy is it hard not to buy more!!!
There is some glitter glue on this card, unfortunately I am struggling to get good photos at the moment, even with a second lamp!
I am off to do my Christmas file, another Christmas project! Maybe I should list them on my sidebar and see how quickly I can get them done?...LOL!!!!
Thanks for looking
Michele xx






6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the colouring of Tilda is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card michele beautiful colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, love the colouring of tilda and the pp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails