Saturday 4 March 2017

Nope Not Today Scrapbook Layout


Good Morning :)
I am back today with the Crafts 4 Eternity's March Feature Layout
Kits are available HERE and include instructions to complete the layout.


The page kit includes a full sheet of Simple Stories #whatever stickers which are fabulous!
I used lots of the stickers from the kit and the March Add-On kit




I used two of the journal card elements cutting out the circle "Don't Care" element to tuck under the photo.



The enamel dot are from the March 2016 Add-On kit



I really enjoyed making this layout I don't usually use so many stickers!
Is there an embellishment you don't use much on your layouts?
Have a fabulous weekend thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails