Friday 30 October 2015

Trouble Mixed Media Layout

Good Morning :)
It's been a busy few weeks here but I am back today with my DT project for the last Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge. Sadly I have decided to close the challenge after more than 6 years :(
Our challenge this week is a colour combo - Orange, Black and Purple. Our fabulous sponsor Stamping All Day are offering one randomly selected winner 3 downloads from their gorgeous collection.
For all the details, entry and fabulous DT inspiration hop over HERE.

My project this week is a layout of my boys and their cousins all dressed ready to trick or treat.


The background was created by smooching inks with a plastic bag on to  white cardstock.


I then added some texture with a stamp and black ink.

The embellishments were kept simple a couple of plastic spiders in purple and black.


The little black spider is on a web made with a glue gun.

Have a fabulous weekend, thanks for stopping by :)
hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails