Friday 18 September 2015

Coffee Filter Art Card

Good Morning :)
I hope you have had a good week :) It's been the normal busy type of week here, poorly boys, work, gymnastics classes all the usual :) Although the new website for Crafts 4 Eternity is a step closer to being completed YAY!
I'm so glad it's Friday and I can have the weekend to catch up and get ready for the scrappy retreat next week!
As it is Friday we have a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity, this week we would like you to share projects which feature some handwriting. Our lovely sponsor Sassy Studio Designs are offering one randomly selected winner 4 images from their fabulous collection and of course there is gorgeous inspiration from the DT girls.
Hop over HERE to check it out!


My card this week was a made using a technique I taught at the Crafts 4 Eternity crop last weekend.



I stamped, stenciled and splatted ink on to a coffee filter then cut out heart to add to a very CAS card.


The sentiment was handwritten. I'll admit I wrote in pencil first lol!
Don't forget to share your handwritting projects with us HERE.
I'm off to start the weekend! What are you up to this weekend?
Have fun, thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

2 comments:

  1. Aaaacckkkk - so cute, send me the remaining coffee filter - it's GORGEOUS!!! :D

    Love the coffee filter and the absolutely adorable card! You are my mixed media idol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails