Friday 26 June 2015

Mixed Media Metal Card


Good Morning :)
We have a new challenge today at Crafts 4 Eternity....METAL! 
We would like you to share any project with a metal element or theme.

stamping all day

Our lovely sponsors this week are Stamping All Day who are kindly offering one randomly selected winner 3 downloads from their fabulous collection.
As always there is gorgeous inspiration from the lovely DT ladies too!
Join us HERE for the challenge and share your metal projects with us!


My card this week is a mixed media Father's Day card.
I used some DP scraps layered on to a piece of a piece of MME Now and Then paper from a 6x6" paper pad.


I then added modelling paste through a stencil (stacked triangles - Crafters Workshop)


I added some colour with Distress inks and then created the metal focal point.


The metal focal point is a mix of old watch parts, paper clip, old washers, a Tim Holtz clock, ball chain and some string.




To finish I added a few beads and some silver glass fragments from Prima.
The card turned out to be quite heavy but stands ok :)
Over to you now :) Dig out those metal bits and bobs and create a project to share with us at C4E!
Have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs
Michele x


2 comments:

  1. Michele, the Fathers Day card is wonderful. I love all the detailed elements that you layered together, just stunning.
    I think I've mentioned before that I'm not a card maker myself so I really am in awe of the artistic talent needed to create a one off piece of art like this.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails