Friday 10 October 2014

Harvest Thank-you


Good morning :)
Yay!! It's Friday :) Last School run of the week!
It also means a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity :)
This weeks challenge is 
HARVEST HOME
As always we have a fab sponsor and gorgeous DT inspiration all to be found ...


My card this week is one of those " Oh dear what was I thinking!" type of cards lol!
I did start a mixed media card but didn't like where it was heading so have saved that for something else.
This card is supposed to be CAS, I really don't think I do CAS well!


So I'm not going into detail, there's not much to say lol!
Materials
Image - Crafts 4 Eternity digital stamp
coloured with water colors.
Gold wire
Gold thread
Green thread
Hessian
Vintage photo distress ink
Inka Gold - gold
Sentiment stamp - Bo Bunny
Flatback gems

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Michele x



3 comments:

  1. So simple but so beautiful. Love it. Also love the little wire cork screw. We hardly ever see wire any more. I used it this week and love it for pumpkins. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I like the rustic feel this lovely CAS card has Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele this is a gorgeous autumn creation. Loving the burlap behind the colourful pumpkin. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails