Friday 4 July 2014

Best Friends


Good Morning from a rather overcast Weston!
It's Friday and time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity, this week we have a sketch to play with.



It's my turn to sponsor too :)
crafts 4 eternity
One randomly selected winner will receive 3 digital images from the C4E collection.


For my card this week I used a lovely LOTV image called Best Friends


I've coloured the image with Distress Ink and just a hint of Stickles ;)


The DP's are a mix of Fancy Pants and Kaisercraft.

Hop over HERE to see all of the gorgeous DT inspiration and join us for the challenge!
Have a lovely day
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails