Friday 2 May 2014

Mixed Media Card


Good Morning :)
Woohoo! not only is it the end of the week it's a bank holiday weekend too! Fingers crossed the weather is nice, I have no plans to go out I have loads to catch up on at home.
So it's Friday and that means time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity, this weeks challenge is ...

STAMP IT

We would like you to share projects that feature stamping.
Our lovely sponsors this week are Stamping All Day have kindly donated 3 downloads for one randomly selected winner.



I have used  a variety of my favourite stamps for my card this week, Stampers Anonymous, Bo Bunny and Indigo Blu.
The card was stamped firstly with Stazon Ink pads, then coloured with Distress ink pads and a blending tool.


I've used a hot glue gun to add some dimension which was painted with Silver acrylic paint.


I flicked some silver mixative alcohol ink over the piece before adding the embellishments.


The gorgeous blue beads were a charity shop find, they were on a necklace....until I got it home lol!
I added a piece of cheese cloth and some small silver beads along with the gorgeous blue beads to finish off the card.

Hop over HERE to join us and see what the fabulous design team have been up to!
Have a wonderful weekend
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails