Wednesday 18 September 2013

Recycled biscuit box

 Hello everyone :)
A very late DT project to share today!
The Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge this week is to recycle. We would like you to share projects with a recycled element.


We have a fab prize kindly donated by regular sponsors Floppy Latte Designs and of course gorgeous inspiration from the design team.
All the details, entry and DT inspiration can be found over HERE.


 My project this week is a recycled biscuit box. 



Goodness knows how long this box has been sat in the cupboard lol! I knew I'd think of something for it eventually ;)


I gave the whole box a two coats of Gesso to start with then added flowers, washers, bandages and modelling paste to the top and sides of the lid.


When that was all dry it got another coat of Gesso.


The base of the box was sprayed with Dylusion inks and stamped with a script stamp and Stazon. Then stamped with a dotty stamp and silver acrylic paint.


 The lid was also sprayed with Dylusion inks, stamped and finished off with a touch of silver acrylic paint on the raised areas.


The lid has lots of texture and still fit on to the base lol!
All I need to do now is decide what I will be using it for!
Don't forget to hop over to see the rest of the teams projects and join us for the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by have a great day!
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Love the colours and texture, this is stunning! I couldn't use it, I would just have to look at it alot! LOL!. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails