Friday 16 August 2013

The Donkey Ride



 Hello everyone :)
How is your summer going? We have had a wet week here but we did manage two star gazing nights, a bike ride, a trip to the park and a trip to town in amongst the usual work commitments and dodging the rain lol!

I have a layout to share today :) It's for this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge.
The challenge this week is SUMMER FUN! We would like you to share your summer themed projects with us. 
For me Summer means beach, and we have plenty of beach here in Weston!
We also have Donkeys too!



So what better way to say summer than a layout about a Donkey ride on the beach.
The photos are from when my sister and I were very young.

 The DP's are Tim Holtz and the sketch was from a Speed Scrap challenge on UK Scrappers.


I'm not sure what the reasoning behind the washers was lol! 
For more gorgeous inspiration from the fabulous DT girls and all the challenge details head over HERE.
I'm teaching this Sunday at the C4E monthly workshops held at Banwell, near Weston. We will be playing with Glue Guns and Ephemera this month! More details HERE.
Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend!
Hugs
Michele :)

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant layout

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



    Happy Friday!



    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails