Friday 15 June 2012

C4E Recipe challenge #76 - Dashing Dads


 Hello everyone :)
I hope you have had a good week!
Thank-you for the lovely comments last week, the Thanksgiving service went well and the rain held off for a while which was great. I'll try to pop back with some pics soon.

 We have a new challenge for you over on the Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge blog today.

DASHING DADS!

We would like to see all your Father's day or Male themed projects.
We are sponsored this week by Crafty Sentiments Designs and as always there is gorgeous inspiration from the talented design team.


For my card this week I got out the Distress ink pads, stamps and crackle accents. I can't remember all the different stamps and inks I used lol! I just kept grabbing them from the draw!
 

The letters were cut using the Tim Holtz Ransom Masks as a stencil, painted with Gold paint and attacked with the crackle accents.
 

I cut the cogs using Tim Holtz alterations die, they were painted with Gold acrylic paint, inked with Walnut stain Distress Ink and finished with Crackle accents.
I've finished off the card with a couple of brads and some tim Holtz metal cogs....hmmmm bit of a Tim Holtz obsession?? lol!
 Over to you now :) 
Hop over
to join us with this weeks challenge and see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.
Thanks for stopping by
Have fun!
Hugs
Michele x

3 comments:

  1. oh wow this is just stunning oh just love the letters and the colours are amazing,so effective hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a stunning project. I love TH but just can't do him very well lol. Gorgeous colours Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Michele, you really rock this style. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails