Saturday 7 April 2012

Crafts 4 Eternity April Mojo Sketch


 Hello everyone :)
I hope you are enjoying the Easter weekend so far.
I have this months Mojo sketch for you today.

 I love shaped layouts!
The layout that inspired the sketch is called 
Hello Nana

It's hard to see but there is machine stitching around the edge of the pattern paper circle and I've stamped around the edge too. The layout was spritz with Perfect Pearls Mists too!
The photo opens to reveal a space for the journaling and a second photo.
 
Materials used

Join me over on the C4E Cafe blog with your sketch interpretations.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails