Friday 2 March 2012

A Balanced Diet


 Good Morning :)
It's been another busy week here with an extra day and a birthday! 
My mum celebrated her 14th Birthday on Wednesday ;)
My sister and I took her lunch and we have a family tea later with all her grandchildren.
This weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge is
 DIGITAL DELIGHTS.
We would like you to share your digital projects or projects with a digital element such as a  Digital stamp.
We have a fab prize up for grabs from regular sponsor Pink Gem Designs and a chance to be a guest designer with the C4E DT!
There is fabulous inspiration from the design team again this week so lots of reasons to hop over HERE and join us for this weeks challenge!

 On to my project this week :)
I made a card and match gift bag for my mums birthday this week.
The Digital element is...
My new digital stamp! I drew "A Balanced Diet" especially for my mum and is Nella balancing cupcakes.


 I've coloured Nella with Copics and a little Stickles, the DP's are Basic Grey and Tim Holtz


 For the gift bag I altered a paper bag using Tim Holtz papers and a larger image of Nella, again coloured with Copics.


This Digital stamp will be available in the C4E Store very soon.

Before I go I must mention the C4E DT call, we are looking for 4 or 5 new teamies to join us this year all the details can be found HERE. If you would like to join the team leave a link to you blog on the DT Call post.

That's it from me for today :)
Thank-you for stopping by  please do leave a comment so I know you called :)
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails