Friday 16 December 2011

C4E Recipe challenge #50


 Hello everyone :)
This week at the Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge we have an Embellishment challenge for you.
We would like to see projects using 
BEADS, WIRE and a CHARM.
We have a fabulous prize up for grabs from our regular sponsor Crafty Sentiments Designs.


My project this week is a bag/album charm. This was made for the Crafts 4 Eternity crop secret Santa last weekend.

 The beads and charm are from my stash. The clasp is a Tim Holtz Swivel Clasp.



To go with the charm I made a 3" hatpin which could be used on a project or as the lovely lady said  "I'm going to wear this!" lol!
Check out the fabulous DT creations HERE along with all the challenge information.
It's the last day of term today! Only a week till Christmas EEK! I'm planning to make snowflake decorations with the boys next week and maybe make some biscuits :)
I'm off to enjoy the last day of quiet for a couple of weeks!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails