Friday 11 February 2011

C4E Recipe Challenge #6 - Colour Recipe

Hello everyone:)
I hope you are all well :) I's sorry for not getting round to visit blogs recently it's been a manic week here with birthday parties, computer viruses, broken shoes and all sorts lol! 
We have a new recipe for you over on the C4E challenge blog this week is a colour recipe and we would like you to take inspiration from this yummy photo!

mmmmmm! love cupcakes!
My card this week is very simple as it's for hubby. He's not in to lots of fussy stuff on cards lol!

I printed some word art onto Bazzill Kraft cardstock added pink and brown cardstock, sewing, ribbon, charm and rose and I couldn't resist finishing it off with some Stickles although I think it probably would have been better without lol!
I've added lots of products to the sale section of the C4E website this week and there is 25% off selected signature kits too!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! Love your use of Kraft...and the touches of brown and pink, such an incredibly stylish card!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails