Tuesday 28 September 2010

And Me!!!

Hello everyone :)
This weekend I am doing my first online classes for UKS!! The Green Buttons House is hosting a Scrapping Bonanza weekend to help get everyones mojo flowing again and I have supplied 2 classes! So I thought I would share a couple of sneek peeks with you :)
Friday class

Saturday class

Sunday night I remembered I had not done my layout for last weeks weekly challenge on UKS...oops!! A bit of quick thinking and this is what I came up with
Mikael was sailor in a school earlier this year and while I was taking photo's of him in his costume, Alix said "and me!" so he posed in the headscarf for mummy :) I must scrap the photo's of Mikael sometime too lol! So many layouts so little time! lol!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails