Friday 7 May 2010

crafts 4 eternity recipe challenge #32

Hello!
It's Friday and time for another Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge!
This weeks prize is a Guest Designer spot on our team!
Head over to the blog HERE to see the challenge details and the beautiful DT Gallery!
Guest designing for us this month is the super talented Sarah!
This weeks recipe asks for a quote, something wooden and use the sketch.
I wanted a birthday quote for this weeks card so good old google found me some great sites and this fun quote! I played around with the fonts in PSP and cut it using a nestie die and the cuttlebug. Ink the edges, matt and plonked it on to some gorgeous Basic grey papers! My something wooden is the white flower!
Have a Fab weekend!
Hugs
Michele
xxx

5 comments:

  1. How much fun?! I love all your dps too. Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually laughed outloud when I read that quote Michele, brilliant card!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele
    fantastic sketch this week, I thought it would make a great scrap book page, love your card and the quote is great .
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one fab card hun and so love that sentiment too great layout hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab quote and I just love those gorgeous papers. kxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails