Thursday 25 February 2010

Thank-you's & a card

Hello!
Well the last few days have been eventful! lol! the crop on Sunday was great fun! Saturday my boiler broke and couldn't be fixed until Tuesday! We had no hot water or heating for 3 days! Monday I went to Birmingham for the stitches trade show, the car broke down! took us 5 hours to get home and we were freezing! I spent Tuesday getting this all fixed and sorted. But All done now, we are warm and mobile again lol!
Thank-you for all the lovely comments about the crepe paper flower, if you do make one leave me a link I'd love to see them.
Another Thank-you to my UKS team mate Nikki who sent me these lovely goodies....

Beautiful card hun! thank-you so much, hugs xx
I couldn't resit inking up these gorgeous stamps and as I had missed the crafts 4 eternity challenge a couple of weeks ago I used the sketch from that to make this card.
The PP are basic grey, CS is Bazzill. The image I coloured with distress inks. I added some glitter to the heart in the girls hand and for once no glitter glue!!! LOL!!

Hopefully I will be back before Sunday's Crafts 4 eternity challenge with 2 LO's and a little gift box from the crafts 4 eternity crop!
Thanks for stopping by take care
hugs
michele
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michele
    gorgeous card sounds like you had a time of it, hopefully better things to come, love the colours you have used as well.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, so pleased you liked the stamps - hope all your car & boiler troubles are behind you - need to catch up on UKS, been MIA for a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails