Monday 14 December 2009

C4E recipe #11

Hello
This week we have this set of digital stamps up for grabs on the C4E recipe challenge!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is include all the ingredients of our recipe. Hop over to the C4E blog to see the recipe and fab DT cards!

I have used papers from the November kit (again! lol!)

We had to use an old stamp (1 yr+) This stamp is more than a year old and I am sure the actual stamped image has been sitting in my stash for at least 2!!! I stamped with white ink and coloured with chalks.

Sorry it's only a quick post, I'm pooped!! lol!
Thanks for stopping by take care
hugs
michele xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails