Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas!!


Oh my goodness me!!! I have been a bad blogger! So sorry to have been AWOL but things just got crazy here for the last couple of weeks. I thought I had it all under control then all of a sudden school's ending the cards aren't finished the magic reindeer dust is still porridge oats!! and there are a gazzillion things to do before the big day! I say it every year, and I am gonna say it again...so much work for 1 day!! The mad race to buy gifts, wrap them , hide them ( I am sleeping balanced on the big ones!!!) the cards, the food.....you know! LOL Then the day comes (drum rolls...) the kids open the gifts in 30 seconds (it took a days to wrap them!) and it's all over!! (I know there's the food and if your lucky alcohol!) Not really feeling Christmasy yet, too tired!!!
I get the Christmasy feeling when I get home from the cemetery on Christmas Eve, by 7am Christmas morning it has gone!! This year I have bought them a surprise gift (credit card is in the hospital!!!LOL) which (fingers and toes crossed making typing difficult!!) should keep the fun going at least till bedtime!! Well, I can't wait to play anyway!!!!LOL
This was going to be a quick post, but as usual the fingers have run amok on the keyboard and I am waffling!!! LOL!!!
I haven't had chance to edit all the final cards and bits I have made for Christmas so I will post them next week .I promised not to touch the computer or crafting bits till next Monday!!! I can feel the withdrawal symptoms already!!!LOL But I had to share this photo......
My DH bought my gift a couple of weeks ago and it has been sat calling to me since it arrived over a week ago! So unfair!!! I really could have done with it! Here it is....

...yep sitting on my table there has been a cuttlebug and pack of nesties!!! I am sure there should be a anti-cruelty to crafters society out there somewhere...I will have to google that one...LOL!
Well, all there is left to say now is a promise to visit everyone when I can and wish you all....

have a wonderful Christmas!!

hugs
Michele xx































1 comment:

  1. ha ha, I know exactly what you mean!! I happen to know that my parents have got me a set of Nesties for Christmas (my first Nestabilities!!) but I don't know which one it is and I am itching to get my hands on it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails