Wednesday 8 October 2008

magnolia & friends ATC challenge

Hello
This is the first time I have had a go at the Magnolia and friends ATC challenge. I have been meaning to join in for a few weeks now but just haven't had the time, which is daft as ATC's are quicker than cards (usually...lol!!!). I am VERY VERY late with this it is due tomorrow/today (it's nearly 2am!!!)
This weeks challenge is to wrap something around your ATC, ribbon, wire, wool etc. My first attempt was ok, but I had another in mind when I saw the challenge. In issue 48 of Simply cards and papercraft there was a project for a Jacobs Ladder mini album. I thought this was a fab idea, and with the ribbon wrapping around the pages I thought it would suit this challenge.
So tonight I put a fab film "No Reservations" on the laptop, moved the laptop to my craft table and got making. I thought I was going to be tangled in ribbon and get it all twisted and wrong...but...it worked!!!!lol. so here they are....

Materials for ATC#1 are all from stash. I was going to use this Tilda for the Mellow Yellow challenge at PTW but put green on her so she wasn't all yellow...whooops!!!LOL

This is the front of the Jacobs ladder ATC, I added some extra wrapped ribbon for good measure! And when you open it out....



You find Tilda and Maggie!!!

The Paper I used for this is the Monkey Love digi kit, link at the bottom of the sidebar. I coloured Tilda and Maggie with pencils and H2O's.

Well I am off to add my link to the challenge blog now and then off to bed.

Thanks for looking

Good night

Michele xxx

2 comments:

  1. Got this one on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! how did I miss seeing this fabby creation! I've never made one of those Jacob Ladder thingies - they look very complicated! your creations is gorgeous! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails