Tuesday 27 May 2008

It's been awhile!!!

hello...
My goodness it has been awhile! I have been so busy with crafting and my big new project (can't tell yet but will share when I can!) that the time has just flown by...just like looking through photo's, so easy to lose track of time. I have been busy with cards the last few weeks, I seem to have a lot of birthday's and anniversaries in March/April so here are a few of them...

This sweet card was made for my aunt's birthday, she loves the "Flower Fairies" so I couldn't resist this lovely fairy, in my favourite colour...lilac!! The fairy is decoupaged and glittered, which is hard to see in the pic. The papers are a digi download from Pineapple plantation, the "spring pansies" collection. Lovely papers in purples! The ribbon is from my stash.
This card was made to add to my back-up stock of cards. With my big project looming and the family counting on me to keep up with all the birthdays, I needed to stash a few extra cards. So the card has been left blank to alter when I need it. And yes again it is digi papers!!!LOL. I went on a download spree last month and have filled up my laptops memory with digi downloads. This kit is the "promise collection" from Shabby princess. I printed the flowers on to acetate and attached with sticky fixers. Looks a bit plain but I can alter it in a jiffy if I need it.

My hubby's aunt and uncle celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, they had a surprise party which we went to with the kids. This was the first time we had taken Alix out to something like this, he was so well behaved!!! If I hadn't forgotten the nappies we could have stayed longer...shame...I will know next time!!LOL
I made this card for the paper take weekly challenge blog in march, but didn't get it made in time to post it! It was a frame card tutorial (link to the blog is on the sidebar, look in march archives) It was a fantastic card to make the instructions were clear and easy to follow and not too many mistakes!! The materials used are from the same kit for the last card, "promise collection" from shabby princess. Amazing how you can get two very different cards from one kit!
There have been loads more cards since march so I will post a few more next time but not all as I will fall way behind. I have a wedding card to make this week...opps...should go in the post Thursday...better get on with it!!!LOL
take care all
michele xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails